Friday, July 18, 2008

This and That

It's Friday. The Minotaur has gone to the movies with a friend. The Kraken is upstairs talking to her dolls when she's supposed to be sleeping. And the Gorgon is in her pajamas at 8 PM, having a date with a tasty beverage and Season One of Star Trek, TNG.

In other news - went to my follow up appointment with my OB this week. Who very gently and respectfully told me to completely ignore everything I had been told by the other doc about waiting three months to try again, or assuming there was nothing I could do to prevent another miscarriage. I have an appointment next week with a reproductive endocrinologist to start investigating whether or not there is a physical problem. My impression is that she wouldn't send me this early if it weren't for my (ahem) advanced age. Ugh. At least then we'll know what the score is, and that will be something.

What in sam hell is that kid doing up there, building a hydrogen bomb?

3 comments:

bon said...

Advanced age huh.... bleah. And you better go and check, while it's probably NOT a hydrogen bomb it could be a garden variety bomb made from household products. Kids these days.

cubmommy said...

Just wanted to tell you I downloaded to iTunes the Dr. Horrible Sing-Along Blog and just watched Act 3. It was freaking awesome!! Loved it!!!

On another note I hope you will be able to get anwsers soon. Advanced age. I am getting to advanced age. They act like we are ancient.

Sugarmama said...

"Advanced maternal age." A phrase that I really fucking hate.